Tuesday 7 August 2012

Well its already August, still raining but there has been sunshine every now and then- Spring is only weeks away- will have to start planning the summer crops soon- but still busy cutting up precious venison- A new found love- my butchering skills get used once more- thought it was a waste of a skill and would never use it again, so its been a great revaluation to me.
Huge Broccoli

garden beds 

these beds were knocked up last year with roofing iron and now they are providing food!

 Garlic in the background
 These are the new cypress beds- the sleepers were from my uncles farm- so locally harvested cypress!

 Pumpkin fruit Cakes - My pumpkin and eggs
 Cooking, making baking all the time
 One that I baked in a small steel dish- Man sized muffin
Yum, Yum- now were did I put that coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment